
Carl was sailing (nothing new there) but the Irish rugby team came to California to play the US team. I don't think that anyone expected any major international sensation and it wasn't quite Twickenham but I wasn't going to let me being a single mum hold me back. I just took Olivia with me. Our friends Lainey and Cam with their two kids also came; and if they can do it with two kids (one is a newborn) then I can certainly do it with just one. We purchased one seat for the two two-year olds to share and I was glad that we did. The seats were just numbers on long benches and certainly weren't made with US size bottoms in mind.
The Rugby was quite tame and the alcohol drinking non-existent but at least I got to go to a game, as did Olivia.
No comments:
Post a Comment