While we were in China, I let Carl buy a RIB. Honestly he searched online for every single rib for sale in the US and Canada over a period of about 4 weeks. I finally caved in and let him buy one as I thought that I might get to see him again rather than him poring over the computer. What I didn't factor in that once he purchased it, he then spent the time researching waterskis etc.
Here he is at home with the HUGE boat outside our house and he is fixing things. No idea what but I guess that it is all about pottering around doing boat things. Olivia was amusing herself in the garden also trying to help. The hat was worn for all of about 15 minutes. The view is of El Granada harbour on one of our evening walks to the brewery. It is good to be back, you don't get a view like that in Beijing.
No comments:
Post a Comment